Thread: Johnny Sins Workout

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Default Johnny Sins Workout

I know this may sound weird but what is Johnny Sinns workout cause the dude is ripped!

60 minutes of hard fucking 3 times a day. Works wonders!

Dude must have like 3 - 4% body fat. He's cut like an emo! Lol.
    I am Mr Susan, and now it is time for You, to do the choosin'!

Quote Originally Posted by MrSusan View Post
    Dude must have like 3 - 4% body fat. He's cut like an emo! Lol.
    cut like an emo.....nice.

Default Johnny Sins Workout?

I figure this is the best place to ask this question, but anybody know or able to ask "Johnny Sins" about his workout and diet? Dude has gotten so ridiculously ripped and I've gotta know what he's doing. I'm sure there are other dudes around the site like me that are into working out and have a similar body type. So if you read this...Johnny what's the secret bro?

lol, maybe fucking all day

I have been working out for about ten years now pretty straight, longest break i've taken was probably a month so I know what works and what doesn't for me. I'd say it's 50% working out and 50% diet. I look at it as the better shape i'm in, the better I can do my job, fuck longer and harder without getting tired. i'm pretty much on the go all day so I burn alot of calories doing day to day shit. I do about 20 minutes of yoga/stretching every morning usually before scenes. I hit the gym about every other day, run for twenty minutes alternating between a steady pace and interval sprints every other workout. Then lift one body part a day with abs or calves in between sets, abs with chest and back, calves with legs. In the gym i'm always moving though, I only rest about 30 seconds between sets. I used to lift for size but these days its more for stamina, looks, and health. Add onto that walking my dog twice a day and a little personal sex, thats alot of calories burnt in one day. My diet is mainly organic, natural foods but i'm not afraid to eat burgers or pizza, just no excess sugars. The most important thing is eating all day long, every two to three hours, clean, healthy meals.

Thanks Johnny - that's very helpful information.

Just out of curiosity, how old are you?

Johnny- who is the girl on the left in that pic of u w/Lisa Ann at AVN?? She looks familiar but I can't place her.

You look F_I_N_E in that suit, by the way

Last edited by Lorelai; 02-02-09 at 01:19 PM. Reason: add pic

Thanks man! I just need to find a way with my shitty schedule!

Johhny, how many cals would you say you eat in a day?

The main issue i have is that how the hell aren't you losing any muscle since you're burning calories like crazy.

Akkad47 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by WinterD View Post
    Johhny, how many cals would you say you eat in a day?

The main issue i have is that how the hell aren't you losing any muscle since you're burning calories like crazy.
    I'm not speaking for Johnny, but I do know that a diet rich enough in protein and carbs maintains muscle mass very well if spread in 6-8 meals every 2-3 hours and paired with a regular workout of moderate to high intensity.

Lorelai that's Kendra Secrets in the pic with Lisa Ann and I. As for my diet Charles is right on, you have to supply a steady stream of nutrients to your body, meaning eat alot of small meals, every two hours if possible. I'm currently on about 3000 calorie diet which allows me to maintain muscle mass and keep my body fat low. I eat about 300g of carbs a day, 200g of protein and about 50g of fat. I work out hard every other day, allowing my body enough time to recupperate.

Oh and no I do not nor have ever taken steroids. I have never even taken creatine, n02, etc, all overrated in my opinion. You can achieve great results with the proper diet and hard workouts. I do of course supplement with whey and soy protein powders and take a fat burner before working out. It's important to tap into the mind/body thing. Usually your mind tells you first that the weight is to heavy or you cant run one more minute, if you learn to control the mind you can get so much more out of a workout before your body actually fails you.

Hey Johnny- did Keiran ever ask you to do a fansign? I asked him to get you to do one for me- would you ever do it?

Quote Originally Posted by johnny_sins View Post
    It's important to tap into the mind/body thing. Usually your mind tells you first that the weight is to heavy or you cant run one more minute, if you learn to control the mind you can get so much more out of a workout before your body actually fails you.
    probably the truest, and yet most difficult aspect of training
    "thru 9th grade I didnt got to high school, I went to school high"

Akkad47 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by BiV_aka_funkdoc View Post
    probably the truest, and yet most difficult aspect of training
    ............Yet the one that brings all the results

If it were easy, everyone would be ripped.

It is the hardest things that yield the best results.

No I haven't seen Keiran on set for awhile, I can get Brando to do it next week when I shoot for him.

Quote Originally Posted by Lorelai View Post
    Hey Johnny- did Keiran ever ask you to do a fansign? I asked him to get you to do one for me- would you ever do it?
    I asked the same thing. I'm curious about that, too.

And Johnny you seem to lead a very healthy life. No wonder your work is so good.

Quote Originally Posted by johnny_sins View Post
    No I haven't seen Keiran on set for awhile, I can get Brando to do it next week when I shoot for him.

Thanks- that would be AWESOME!!!