Thread: Daughter does Mom's boyfriend while Mom sleeps

Default Daughter does Mom's boyfriend while Mom sleeps

I would like to see a scene where a Mom and her boyfriend are sleeping in bed. The Mom's daughter enters the bedroom and starts to do the boyfriend while he is still sleeping. He then wakes up while she's in the middle of a BJ and they continue to have sex while the Mom continues to sleep right next to them in the same bed.

It's time of "sleeping request"...
    don't like...

"Totally welcome... little hard to read on the others... Alesan... I said your name in my scene the other day!! Little more luvin than a sign... =P"

Phoenix Marie.

Quote Originally Posted by alesan View Post
    It's time of "sleeping request"...
    don't like...
    What?

Do like the Idea. The fact that the Mom can wake up at any moment. Increases the excitment. The we shouldn't be doing this asspect.

I've seen a Gianna scene like thise one and it was stupid. They fucked so hard with her husband lying next to him and even pushed him off the bed but he never woke up. It would be different if mum woke up and they double teamed him.

Quote Originally Posted by blitzside View Post
    I've seen a Gianna scene like thise one and it was stupid. They fucked so hard with her husband lying next to him and even pushed him off the bed but he never woke up. It would be different if mum woke up and they double teamed him.
    Yup that would definitely b a major turn on. I like it.

Quote Originally Posted by blitzside View Post
    I'd like to see both.

I'd like it if Britney Stevens was in it, and perhaps Dana DeArmand. For some reason, they both are high on my list currently.

I like the idea of the Mom joining in if she wakes up. Might be safer with a step-mom/daughter scenario? That way the ladies could get into each other as well, not being related and all.

You could have Lisa Ann for the Mom. Or, perhaps even better, have someone like Alexis Silver - a dark skinned lady with big breasts, not too thin. The daughter in law, by contrast, could be "trimmer" for contrast... e.g. Rachel Roxxx

I don't see a problem with it being mother/daughter and the ladies getting into each other. It's not like it would be actual incest.
    Brandy Talore has the best nipples in the world! Ever!

As long as the mother and daughter don't get it on with each other. I'd like the Mom to teach the daughter the tricks of the trade. Teach her to fuck like a champ. With age comes experience. No substitute for that.

Quote Originally Posted by Reveria View Post
    uhm... yes it would be? yikes! step mom doesn't really work either though, cause that way it'd be the girl's dad. also yikes!
    Whoops! Guess I didn't think that one through lol. Scrap my idea!

Ya the young boys have no clue what to do with a pussy. I know it took me a while before mastering the art. Now I've got it down 2 a science. hehe