Thread: Cancel Account

Default Cancel Account

Hello, I am french; sorry for my english

I see the first topic but don't khow what is this e-mail and how i can cancel my account. Help me

Thank you

try clicking "HELP" in the upper right portion of the main brazzers menu (website, NOT forum)... this should send you to a "self-service support" page (in a new window/tab). from here there is a box at the top of the page which suggests how to cancel your account... if this still proves tough, simply glance to the right and there is a button to "Start Live Chat".. which i would assume pairs you with someone who can help sort things out.

why do we get these posts daily? cant they just read the previous posts on the exact same thing?

Alexis Texas #1 Fan!
    Brando is the fucking man

Quote Originally Posted by Jeffster15 View Post
    why do we get these posts daily? cant they just read the previous posts on the exact same thing?
    i suppose when you claim to be french then its a tad more understandable why you didnt locate other posts of the same problem... but then again if that is the case, then does me typing out cancellation instructions in English help? heh

Quote Originally Posted by myspoonistoobig View Post
    i suppose when you claim to be french then its a tad more understandable why you didnt locate other posts of the same problem... but then again if that is the case, then does me typing out cancellation instructions in English help? heh
    ya i guess not lol. but why would you sign up to something you don't understand?

Alexis Texas #1 Fan!

Quote Originally Posted by Jeffster15 View Post
    ya i guess not lol. but why would you sign up to something you don't understand?
    fucking is pretty universal, no? and if ZZ is churning out some of the best, wouldnt you go there if you were stuck in france? we have plenty of international contributors on this forum...

Quote Originally Posted by myspoonistoobig View Post
    fucking is pretty universal, no? and if ZZ is churning out some of the best, wouldnt you go there if you were stuck in france? we have plenty of international contributors on this forum...
    ya, but they know english well enough to know how to cancel. like i said before there is countless topics on this already, he should just read those

Alexis Texas #1 Fan!

yep i kent suss it when ther is 123355787966345769332478845643 theads about cancel help why people dunt just read the others

Quote Originally Posted by Vek* View Post
    yep i kent suss it when ther is 123355787966345769332478845643 theads about cancel help why people dunt just read the others
    cuz they're the MOST important account of them all, ya silly goose

Quote Originally Posted by york80 View Post
    cuz they're the MOST important account of them all, ya silly goose
    lol...................good point