Thread: Brazzers Live 36: Milfmania 2

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Hope they will wear stockings.

I like the show alot and since Lisa Ann had the bigger cocks to play with I thought she won. Enjoy it. Short show.

Quote Originally Posted by Richard122 View Post
    I like the show alot and since Lisa Ann had the bigger cocks to play with I thought she won. Enjoy it. Short show.
    who was the male performers and did anything like that double vag or double anal

Is anyone at Brazzers working on the replay? It isn't working. It just keeps buffering.

Quote Originally Posted by pedromj View Post
    who was the male performers and did anything like that double vag or double anal
    No DV or DA. Just a standard show. Nothing special. Nothing new. Nikki Hunter was the host. Lisa got Prince Yahshua and Erik Everhard. Phoenix Got Toni Ribas and Barry Scott.

I liked the concept for the show and appreciate that there was no DV or DA since I don't like the thought of two penises rubbing against each other. I do also believe that Nikki Hunter does a good job as host but I feel that ZZ-live in general have lost the magic the first shows had so I would prefer fewer live shows and more DPs (and airtights) in regular scenes instead.
    Last edited by Otyg; 05-23-13 at 05:35 PM.

Yes i totally agree with you

Is anybody having trouble viewing this now its available to watch. When I click the watch button nothing happens.

I WISH Lisa Ann would do double vaginal!! It would b EPIC!! I am sure she probably could and hopefully she does before she retires 1 day : )