Thread: Brazzers Live 17: Poolside Pounding

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Default Brazzers Live 17: Poolside Pounding

Anyone know the date? and Stars yet? its Sept 16th now?

Quote Originally Posted by dstrycharz View Post
    Anyone know the date? and Stars yet? its Sept 16th now?
    Next Thursday I'm guessing. I imagine the stars will be revealed early next week.
    PLEASE DP THESE GIRLS IN SCENES BRAZZERS!

Devon Lee - Holly Michaels - Brooklyn Lee - Juelz Ventura - Anissa Kate - Tiffany Mynx - Syren De Mer - Claire Dames - Kagney Linn Karter - Franceska Jaymes - Blake Rose - Charisma Cappelli - Diamond Kitty - Jynx Maze - Sheena Shaw

Trailer on the live page says September 29th.

Quote Originally Posted by RedDevils87 View Post
    Next Thursday I'm guessing. I imagine the stars will be revealed early next week.
    2 weeks away then.. booo.

Longer wait than usual. Hopefully there's some good performers on it.

Devon Lee - Holly Michaels - Brooklyn Lee - Juelz Ventura - Anissa Kate - Tiffany Mynx - Syren De Mer - Claire Dames - Kagney Linn Karter - Franceska Jaymes - Blake Rose - Charisma Cappelli - Diamond Kitty - Jynx Maze - Sheena Shaw

Quote Originally Posted by York View Post
    Trailer on the live page says September 29th.
    Damn that is very late. Hopefully having to wait an extra 2 weeks more then usual means bigger and better talent booked. Im guessing Oct's will be around the 27th which would be amazing since thats my Bday if they can get some of th talent I want. I think we need Amia Miley & Briana Banks in a Live Show ASAP and Rachel Roxxx Live Return doing a live DP

Default Live 17 lineup

just to let u know guys, u know i dont care

Nicole Aniston, Charisma Capelli, Diana Prince, Samantha Saint, Brandy Aniston

Last edited by Song; 09-25-11 at 07:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Song View Post

1. Show your source, I don't see it on the members live page.

2. Nicole and Samantha, fuck yeah! Send the other girls home, haha

Any point in saying the top part? Yes, we do know you don't care. Why do you feel the need to keep saying it as if it makes you cool or something?

Anyway, if true that lineup is pretty good.

1. Show your source, I don't see it on the members live page.
    i edited first post

^
    Thanks. Still, just keep Nicole and Samantha around. Maybe hold Diana Prince for the DP freaks.

Diana Price even do DP?

I know Brandy Aniston did her first for Brazzers recently so we can expect it from her. Hopefully Diana and Charisma both do DP too.

Diana Price even do DP?
    Yup.
    http://atmla.com/atmla2/tour/details.php?model_id=3710

I meant has she done it before, but even so, I'm guessing yes.

Impressive line up, especially if ZZ convinces Samantha and Nicole to join in the anal activities.

Nicole and Samantha are definitely good picks, but 5 girls seems one or two too many.

Quote Originally Posted by secretlife123 View Post
    Nicole and Samantha are definitely good picks, but 5 girls seems one or two too many.
    Especially as they never have more than 3 guys it seems.

Hope they're not doing that fucking lame phone in idea again.

This is a great line-up! Thank you and let the games begin!

Nicole and Samantha, fuck yeah! Send the other girls home, haha
    Are you serious? You want to keep the only two girls who don't do anal? Bad idea!
    Especially as they never have more than 3 guys it seems.

Hope they're not doing that fucking lame phone in idea again.
    I agree that five girls does seem like too many. For one thing, the camera can only show so many girls at a time, unless they do the split-screen thing that they sometimes do. Plus, like you said, they usually have no more than three guys, which means that at least two girls will not be getting fucked at any given moment.

In the last show, there were times when a couple of the girls were not having sex, but were in the background taking phone calls. I'm wondering if that's the reason that they have so many girls this time. Maybe they want to have a couple of the girls available to talk to members who are calling in while the other girls are getting fucked.

As for the call-in portion, I like the idea, and would like to see them continue it. It gives the members the chance to personally communicate with the performers if they choose to call in and give feedback. My one criticism about the last show was that I did think the post-show call-in portion went on for too long, especially since members could call in all throughout the show.

I like the idea of having members call in during the show better than having them call in after the show. If members can call in during the show like last time, then there's no need to have a long call-in program afterward. After a while, people either stop calling in because they've called already, or people just call in to say the same things over and over again. So although I like the idea, they could cut down on the post-show call-in time if they're letting people call in during the show.

anyone else having an issue getting to the brazzers live page to watch past ones? i get a red box with "Base_Module_Db_Adapter_Mysqli::execute Query failed to execute: Duplicate entry...."

Nicole and Samantha, fuck yeah! Send the other girls home, haha
    Agreed! Just add Britney Amber to Nicole and Samantha and it would be perfect!