Thread: The Ariella Ferrera Appreciation Thread

Page 3 of 69 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 1366
  1. #41
    Join Date
    03-04-09
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    7,447

    Default

    Happy birthday, Ariella Ferrera! I hope it's a good one!
    Porn Stars are people too.

  2. #42
    Join Date
    12-06-07
    Location
    the 'Set, NY
    Posts
    12,403

    Default

    i watched her newest DA scene, and fuck me, she's good:

    - she's always looking to make out, which makes porn scenes 1000x better
    - her leg shakes faster & harder than a vibrater when she cums, which seems to be several times in every scene Ive watched her in
    - diggin the dimples

    this girl is the truf
    "thru 9th grade I didnt got to high school, I went to school high"

  3. #43
    Join Date
    06-30-08
    Posts
    1,515

    Default

    She is awesome! She is definately one of my new favorites now! I would love to see updated content from her on ZZ continously!
    Happy b-day Arriella!

  4. #44
    Join Date
    02-11-09
    Location
    Italy
    Posts
    6,414

    Default

    So happy birthday Ariella!!!

  5. #45
    Join Date
    03-04-09
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    7,447

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BiVakaFunkdoc View Post
    i watched her newest DA scene, and fuck me, she's good:

    - she's always looking to make out, which makes porn scenes 1000x better
    - her leg shakes faster & harder than a vibrater when she cums, which seems to be several times in every scene Ive watched her in
    - diggin the dimples

    this girl is the truf
    When you're right, you're right.

    Quote Originally Posted by usmcjoe View Post
    She is awesome! She is definately one of my new favorites now! I would love to see updated content from her on ZZ continously!
    Absolutely! I want a steady stream of updates with Ariella. She should have a few scenes every month, for sure!

    Just in case any of you weren't aware of it, Ariella is competing in the Miss FreeOnes contest. You can vote for her here: http://missfreeones.com/biography_Ariella_Ferrera.html
    Porn Stars are people too.

  6. #46
    Join Date
    03-04-09
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    7,447

    Default

    I'm feeling the need to show my appreciation again.

    Just a few more glamour pics this time.

    Porn Stars are people too.

  7. #47
    Join Date
    03-04-09
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    7,447

    Default

    And a couple more, for good measure.

    Porn Stars are people too.

  8. #48

    Default

    Nice pics, I think she shot for ZZ again recently in Miami along with a new scene for Bangbros!

  9. #49
    Join Date
    03-04-09
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    7,447

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Slickerous12 View Post
    Nice pics, I think she shot for ZZ again recently in Miami along with a new scene for Bangbros!
    Yes, she shot for Brazzers on the 18th, but I don't know what site it was for. She shot for BangBros on the 19th. Her BB scene will be on Back-Room MILFs.
    Porn Stars are people too.

  10. #50
    Join Date
    03-04-09
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    7,447

    Default

    As nethound pointed out, over in Ariella's request thread, she was FreeOnes most popular babe yesterday. To put it in perspective for you, she had five times as many hits as either Carmella Bing or Eva Angelina, and more than four times as many hits as Gianna Micheals, Jayden Jaymes, Kagney Linn Karter, Shyla Stylez, or Tori Black.

    It's nice to see her getting some love.
    Porn Stars are people too.

  11. #51
    Join Date
    02-11-09
    Location
    Italy
    Posts
    6,414

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TheLecher View Post
    As nethound pointed out, over in Ariella's request thread, she was FreeOnes most popular babe yesterday. To put it in perspective for you, she had five times as many hits as either Carmella Bing or Eva Angelina, and more than four times as many hits as Gianna Micheals, Jayden Jaymes, Kagney Linn Karter, Shyla Stylez, or Tori Black.

    It's nice to see her getting some love.
    Could her be the "next big thing"?

  12. #52
    Join Date
    03-23-09
    Location
    Northern Cali
    Posts
    5,252

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by alexius811 View Post
    Could her be the "next big thing"?
    certainly agree. btw alexis. that's a kickass avatar.

  13. #53
    Join Date
    03-04-09
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    7,447

    Default

    Ariella very nearly topped the FreeOnes charts for a second day in a row. This time she came in second, beating out Lisa Ann, Tori Black, Aletta Ocean, Sophie Dee, Shyla Stylez, Eva Angelina, Carmella Bing, Jayden Jaymes, Audrey Bitoni, Ava Devine, Sasha Grey, Sarah Jay, Gianna Micheals, and Sienna West.

    Here are a few more pics, this time from her MGB scene.




    Last edited by TheLecher; 04-18-10 at 07:13 PM. Reason: Resized pics.
    Porn Stars are people too.

  14. #54
    Join Date
    03-04-09
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    7,447

    Default

    Any man who doesn't think that she is breathtakingly, gutwrenchingly, heartstoppingly beautiful is out of his fucking mind.

    A few more pics.



    She can bake for me anytime she wants.


    I think this pose improved the flavor of that cake.


    And after the cake, desert.
    Last edited by TheLecher; 04-18-10 at 07:18 PM. Reason: Resized pics.
    Porn Stars are people too.

  15. #55
    Join Date
    02-11-09
    Location
    Italy
    Posts
    6,414

    Default

    Hey The Lecher, where did you find those HQ pics of Ariella?

  16. #56
    Join Date
    06-27-09
    Posts
    21

    Talking

    I shes amazing like, horny as hell, just wish she would shave her bush of.

  17. #57
    Join Date
    03-04-09
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    7,447

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by alexius811 View Post
    Hey The Lecher, where did you find those HQ pics of Ariella?
    The ones I just posted? They're from her scene with Levi Cash on Mommy Got Boobs.

    Quote Originally Posted by bigballs View Post
    I shes amazing like, horny as hell, just wish she would shave her bush of.
    She keeps it really nicely trimmed. I have no problem with a woman having a bit of bush.
    Porn Stars are people too.

  18. #58
    Join Date
    03-23-09
    Location
    Northern Cali
    Posts
    5,252

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bigballs View Post
    I shes amazing like, horny as hell, just wish she would shave her bush of.
    i don't judge.

  19. #59
    Join Date
    03-04-09
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    7,447

    Default

    A new Ariella Ferrera scene just came out on Sexy Cougars. Here is the link to the preview page.

    These guys can't shoot nearly as well as any of the Brazzers teams, and still she burns up the screen!
    Porn Stars are people too.

  20. #60
    Join Date
    02-11-09
    Location
    Italy
    Posts
    6,414

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts