Thread: Best big tits cumshot?

Default Best big tits cumshot?

Hey there, new member here. Wanted to know what the biggest and best big tits cumshot is on the site. Prefer big tits and a massive load. Thanks for the help.

No responses?

I found a really good one.

1. Carmella Bing's newest scene where she plays a security guard. Ralph Long soaks her huge tits with a solid 6-7 streams of thick jizz.

Anyone else?????

Just about any cum on tits scene will be good on Brazzers bro.
    "Some people run a race to see who is the fastest. I run to see who has the most guts, who can punish himself into an exhausting pace and then at the end, punish himself even more. Nobody is going to win a 5000-meter race after running an easy two miles. Not with me. If I lose forcing the pace all the way, well, at least I can live with myself." -Steve Prefontaine

True, all are good. But some are better than others. I like the messy cumshots on big tits personally. Ralph Long has done a few good ones, but I don't see him around much.

The Kerian Lee one with Carmella Bing (BTAW) in the construction trailer was pretty good as well.

Try anything with Johnny Sins or Danny Mountain as they do the best hosing down big ass titties.
    Try "Mommy Knows Best" in MLIB where Ralph Long hoses down Ricki Raxxx in one of my favorite money shots!

Quote Originally Posted by Jack66 View Post
    Try anything with Johnny Sins or Danny Mountain as they do the best hosing down big ass titties.
    Try "Mommy Knows Best" in MLIB where Ralph Long hoses down Ricki Raxxx in one of my favorite money shots!
    Saw the Ricki Raxxx one...very impressive, thanks! Also, the scene Ralph did with Prya was hot.