Thread: Best porn stars with real tits!!

Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 151
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    147

    Red face Best porn stars with real tits!!

    I know you dont get to see too much of this on brazzers but I for one still prefer girls with real tits. (big or small as long as they go with the girls body) I also know that they aren't many girls left without them. Who is the best girl that still has real tits? Of course I gotta say my ir girls jenna haze, gianna michaels, natasha nice, flower tucci, luscious lopez and avy scott. Also are there any girls you think got implants that didn't need them?
    Last edited by scottybaby11; 07-07-2009 at 02:14 PM.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    1,221

    Default

    I think right now the best pair of real tits are Gianna's

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    3,473

    Default

    Amy Reid may very well be the best available, who hasn't gotten them.

    Neither Sophie Dee or Sativa Rose necessarily needed 'em. Sativa even more so. Nevertheless, both sets are pretty damn nice.
    "I'm in the hall already, on the wall already. I'm a work of art. I'm a Warhol already."

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Genoa City
    Posts
    3,107

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by scottybaby11 View Post
    Also are there any girls you think got implants that didn't need them?
    Sophie Dee but I must admit. Those things are enormous now and look fabulous of course.



  5. #5
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    147

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Seinfeldfan View Post
    Amy Reid may very well be the best available, who hasn't gotten them.

    Neither Sophie Dee or Sativa Rose necessarily needed 'em. Sativa even more so. Nevertheless, both sets are pretty damn nice.
    Thats what I said about sophie. Damn sativa got some too?! I wanted to see if anyone else agreed. I dont think hillary scott necessarily needed them either. At least you cant see scars on them though. Thats shit looks gross. Most people dont like small tits but pretty girls with fat asses like brianna love and luscious pull it off nice. Meghan Reece too!! Her ass makes up for everything. LOL

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    italy
    Posts
    13,535

    Default

    Are natural the Hanna Hilton tits. If yes, they're the best for me.

    "Totally welcome... little hard to read on the others... Alesan... I said your name in my scene the other day!! Little more luvin than a sign... =P"

    Phoenix Marie.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    12,370

    Default

    This thread is pointless with out pics dudes!
    More Shower, Bath,Hot Tub and oily scenes on Brazzers!



    "I stopped believing in God when I realised it was dog backwards"

    Quote Originally Posted by JaydenJaymes View Post
    If you're not sweatin', you're not doing it right!

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    147

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by alesan View Post
    Are natural the Hanna Hilton tits. If yes, they're the best for me.
    Oh and I know she doesnt do porn anymore but I definitely gotta mention bree olsen.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    italy
    Posts
    13,535

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The_Geordie_One View Post
    This thread is pointless with out pics dudes!
    ok


    Quote Originally Posted by scottybaby11 View Post
    Oh and I know she doesnt do porn anymore but I definitely gotta mention bree olsen.
    I know she does....

    "Totally welcome... little hard to read on the others... Alesan... I said your name in my scene the other day!! Little more luvin than a sign... =P"

    Phoenix Marie.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    147

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The_Geordie_One View Post
    This thread is pointless with out pics dudes!
    All these girls have scenes on the network man. I mean I only thought of the thread because I was watching natasha's scene on RAB.
    Last edited by scottybaby11; 07-07-2009 at 02:43 PM.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    12,370

    Default

    My first Nominee!

    Gianna Micheals

    More Shower, Bath,Hot Tub and oily scenes on Brazzers!



    "I stopped believing in God when I realised it was dog backwards"

    Quote Originally Posted by JaydenJaymes View Post
    If you're not sweatin', you're not doing it right!

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    147

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The_Geordie_One View Post
    My first Nominee!

    Gianna Micheals

    Come on Geordie. I love her too but with Gianna, its pretty unfair. She wins HANDS DOWN!!

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    12,370

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by scottybaby11 View Post
    Come on Geordie. I love her too but with Gianna, its pretty unfair. She wins HANDS DOWN!!
    haha i know she is pretty awesome dude but every one is going to have there own opinions on who's are the best! Plus means people can post up lots of Boob pics haha
    More Shower, Bath,Hot Tub and oily scenes on Brazzers!



    "I stopped believing in God when I realised it was dog backwards"

    Quote Originally Posted by JaydenJaymes View Post
    If you're not sweatin', you're not doing it right!

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    3,473

    Default

    I feel you on Hillary, scotty. She didn't need 'em all that much, but I won't complain either, as the set she's walking around with now is pretty darn impressive. Also, Brianna was one of my personal faves and I loved her frame exactly the way it was. I would've actually been upset if she had gotten implants.

    Another chick that comes to mind, who didn't necessarily need a new set would be Jenny Hendrix. Don't get me wrong, her new set is sick and she chose a great size to upgrade to. Bigger, but not crazy big. But she also would've been just fine had she stayed the way she was too.

    And another excellent set of naturals, that kinda fly under the radar, is that of Vanessa Leon. For whatever reason though, she's considering a slight upgrade. I hope it's just a phase she's going through that'll quickly go away, 'cause she sure as hell doesn't need to upgrade.
    "I'm in the hall already, on the wall already. I'm a work of art. I'm a Warhol already."

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    157

    Default

    Gianna is way the best.

  16. #16
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    496

    Default

    Never thought Courtney Cummz or Mariah Milano needed implants.

    I vote for Lexi Belle, as having nice naturals.

    One girl I would like to see get implants is Amber Rayne. I think it would increase her popularity 10-fold.
    Last edited by RoomOnFire; 07-07-2009 at 02:56 PM.

  17. #17
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    147

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Seinfeldfan View Post
    I feel you on Hillary, scotty. She didn't need 'em all that much, but I won't complain either, as the set she's walking around with now is pretty darn impressive. Also, Brianna was one of my personal faves and I loved her frame exactly the way it was. I would've actually been upset if she had gotten implants.

    Another chick that comes to mind, who didn't necessarily need a new set would be Jenny Hendrix. Don't get me wrong, her new set is sick and she chose a great size to upgrade to. Bigger, but not crazy big. But she also would've been just fine had she stayed the way she was too.

    And another excellent set of naturals, that kinda fly under the radar, is that of Vanessa Leon. For whatever reason though, she's considering a slight upgrade. I hope it's just a phase she's going through that'll quickly go away, 'cause she sure as hell doesn't need to upgrade.
    Fuck yeah homie. I definitely feel you on jenny hendrix. That is an obvious case of a girl that had a good proportion and didnt need implants. Her tits are over the top now. I thought brianna beach was okay before the implants and although I like them, again they are too damn big. Sammie rhodes as well with the nice natural tits. I like Jaelyn fox too. She used to have no tits and she just got a little thicker and her tits got bigger.

  18. #18
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    147

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RoomOnFire View Post
    Never thought Courtney Cummz or Mariah Milano needed implants.

    I vote for Lexi Belle, as having nice naturals.

    One girl I would like to see get implants is Amber Rayne. I think it would increase her popularity 10-fold.
    Oh yeah courtney didnt need them either and although she had some small tits adrianna deville as well. I mean the girls with small tits and nice bodies stand out more. Amber rayne would look better but I fear she'd go too big like many of the others. Another girl I miss is Georgia Peach. DAMN that girl was too much!! Heidi Mayne and Harmony have some nice tits as well.

    If youre saying lexi belle, she's pretty much like most of the girls on the teen sites. I mean its your opinion but I dont see what makes her special. Other great girls with small tits... Jayna Oso and Lauren Phoenix. (it seems she's back from the dead)
    Last edited by scottybaby11; 07-07-2009 at 03:05 PM.

  19. #19
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Italy
    Posts
    1,607

    Default

    Angel Dark and Amy Reid

  20. #20
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    California
    Posts
    2,118

    Default

    Charley Chase



    Alexis Texas #1 Fan!
    Brando is the fucking man

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts