View Full Version : Mason Moore DP

Codylove86
10-06-10, 08:23 PM
Manson Moore Gonzo DP!

TheBobster
10-09-10, 09:03 PM
This is a Mason Moore DP for ya.

So I Married A Biker Bitch:

http://members.brazzers.com/members/index.php?action=scene&tab=home&scene_id=3232

TheLecher
10-09-10, 09:12 PM
This is a Mason Moore DP for ya.

So I Married A Biker Bitch:

Although simultaneous oral and vaginal penetration is double penetration, by strict definition of the term, it isn't what most people understand or mean by DP. What most people mean is simultaneous anal and vaginal penetration. Or, in the case of DAP and DPP, simultaneous penetration of the ass or pussy by two cocks.

So that scene wouldn't be a Mason Moore DP, as far as most people are concerned.

TheBobster
10-09-10, 09:15 PM
Although simultaneous oral and vaginal penetration is double penetration, by strict definition of the term, it isn't what most people understand or mean by DP. What most people mean is simultaneous anal and vaginal penetration. Or, in the case of DAP and DPP, simultaneous penetration of the ass or pussy by two cocks.

So that scene wouldn't be a Mason Moore DP, as far as most people are concerned.

Okay. Whatever floats your boat.

TheLecher
10-09-10, 09:22 PM
Okay. Whatever floats your boat.

You normally think of spit-roasting and DP as the same thing, do you?

TheBobster
10-09-10, 09:26 PM
No I was agreeing with. I hadnt watched the whole scene and I didnt see that they didnt end up doing DP.

TheLecher
10-09-10, 09:28 PM
No I was agreeing with. I hadnt watched the whole scene and I didnt see that they didnt end up doing DP.

Okay. I get you now.

With regard to the OP, we already have a gonzo DP from Mason Moore on Brazzers (more or less) in Live 3. It would be cool if her next DP on Brazzers had a story to it. That would be my preference, anyway.