PDA

View Full Version : Who Should Be the Next First Anal?

fireknight
11-12-09, 11:51 PM
Brazzers has already done filmed the first anal scenes of Nikki Benz, Rachel Roxxx, and I think Puma Swede and Bridgette B, as well as probably some other girls I'm forgetting.

Who else would you like to see lose her on-screen anal virginity on Brazzers?

I say Esperanza Gomez, Delta White, Angelina Valentine, Memphis Monroe, Audrey Bitoni, Kagney Lynn Karter, Alexis Breeze, Tessa Taylor, Angel Cummings, or Angelina Saige.

There are so many other girls. Who would you like to see?

Addicted
11-13-09, 09:31 AM
I voted for Angelica Saige since I just want more of her! So maybe her next scene will be her first anal scene, who knows!

Otherwise, Kagney or Audrey would have my vote.

wgm95t
11-13-09, 09:44 AM
Agree with addicted!!! I voted for angelica saige...
If not, I put Dylan Riley in the pool...

alexius81
11-13-09, 11:56 AM
To me, Memphis!!!

Slickerous12
11-13-09, 01:59 PM
The one & only Madison of Ivy for me!

TheLegacy
11-13-09, 04:45 PM
Audrey already said in an interview she will not do anal on camera. She only does it in her private life. You can watch the interview on the site, and she has a interview in her first DA scene.

The_Geordie_One
11-13-09, 04:46 PM
Audrey already said in an interview she will not do anal on camera. She only does it in her private life. You can watch the interview on the site, and she has a interview in her first DA scene.

Franklin put it this way, If a company offered her enough money she would do it on camera! Every one has a price!

TheLegacy
11-13-09, 04:47 PM
Franklin put it this way, If a company offered her enough money she would do it on camera! Every one has a price!

That is true.

Seinfeldfan
11-13-09, 05:01 PM
For the record, fireknight, ZZ did NOT shoot the first anal scenes of The Benz. That backdoor was already opened on camera.

FCA_PIMP
11-13-09, 05:28 PM
I wouldn't mind seeing ZZ getting Sienna West or Jayden Jaymes first anal, but I would settle for Rachel Starr. Love to see that ass get tapped.

TheLegacy
11-13-09, 05:34 PM
I wouldn't mind seeing ZZ getting Sienna West or Jayden Jaymes first anal, but I would settle for Rachel Starr. Love to see that ass get tapped.

I thought Sienna was going to do anal because she made teasing comments after scenes that she wanted to get fucked up the ass.

semester
11-13-09, 08:57 PM
Memphis Monroe or Kagney Lynn Karter would be my top two for it.

wgm95t
11-13-09, 09:56 PM
Memphis Monroe or Kagney Lynn Karter would be my top two for it.

Well!!! My second opcion could be kagney lynn karter too...

BlueZh
11-14-09, 08:10 AM
From the names on the poll, Kagney Linn Karter gets my vote.

Would love to see Jenna Presley do it, but I don't think she's into doing it on camera. Has she ever done any anal?

IBELIEVEINPAIN
11-14-09, 10:35 AM
KLK. what a combo of tits and face. FUCK HER IN THE ASS!

BlueZh
11-14-09, 11:31 AM
KLK. what a combo of tits and face. FUCK HER IN THE ASS!

She's got a great look. Nice combination of innocent with slutty. It's not just her boobs that are great, her body is pretty awesome. Just the right amount of squeeze.

fireknight
11-15-09, 04:37 AM
For the record, fireknight, ZZ did NOT shoot the first anal scenes of The Benz. That backdoor was already opened on camera.
I didn't know that. Somehow, I seem to recall Brazzers advertising it as her first anal scene. Maybe they just meant her first anal scene on this site.

Sorry. I just realized that I forgot to include Esperanza Gomez in the poll. On a scene she did for BangBros, she said that she would like to do anal, and is definitely open for it. I don't know why no one has filmed it yet.

Hawk
11-15-09, 08:30 PM
Rachel Starr.. and it needs to be my cock.

Go_Broncos
11-15-09, 09:58 PM
Out of your options, I voted for Audrey. But I would also love to see Madelyn Marie or Diamond Kitty take it in the ass!

York
11-16-09, 06:20 AM
Out of your options, I voted for Audrey. But I would also love to see Madelyn Marie or Diamond Kitty take it in the ass!

Diamond Kitty has, several times.

Johnsnipz
11-16-09, 06:35 AM
Jayden Jaymes Without a doubt!

Spaceball1
11-16-09, 01:53 PM
most def Kagney

Go_Broncos
11-21-09, 02:35 PM
Diamond Kitty has, several times.

Really? For Brazzers? What about Nikki Sexx?

York
11-21-09, 02:41 PM
Really? For Brazzers? What about Nikki Sexx?

Nikki Sexx, no

Diamond Kitty, "Big Butt Moan", "Expecting a Package"

Go_Broncos
11-21-09, 02:45 PM
Nikki Sexx, no

Diamond Kitty, "Big Butt Moan", "Expecting a Package"

Thanks York.

tigers22
11-21-09, 10:54 PM
Jayden James by far...

blockanwo
12-01-09, 06:06 PM
Out of the ones listed Memphis Monroe. I always have a soft spot for her scenes and would love to see her in an anal scene.

However I am dying to see Maddison Ivy in anal.

Hawk
12-01-09, 07:02 PM
Paige Taylor

hackman5011
12-01-09, 08:23 PM
Kagney for the win!

samiss
12-01-09, 09:10 PM
too many guys saying audrey. that girl used to be hot, but is now getting more plump in every video, n i know some guys like curves, but play the percentages, most of us don't.

angelina valentine all the way. she loves dirty sex, and would fit into the role perfectly.

tied for second would be klk and delta white, both girls are smoking. delta's hotter, but klk works the camera much better.

not mentioned but should be in the poll is brooke bell. one of the best asses out there and says she does anal in private. someone pay her and give us what we been wanting

freeones-090
12-02-09, 05:38 PM
Jayden Jaymes

nethound3k11
12-02-09, 05:49 PM
Out of the ones listed Memphis Monroe. I always have a soft spot for her scenes and would love to see her in an anal scene.

However I am dying to see Maddison Ivy in anal.

she's done it

TheLecher
12-02-09, 10:18 PM
Brazzers has already done filmed the first anal scenes of Nikki Benz...

I didn't know that. Somehow, I seem to recall Brazzers advertising it as her first anal scene. Maybe they just meant her first anal scene on this site.

I do believe that they advertised it as her first anal for Brazzers. However, as Seinfeldfan said, she had done anal prior to that.

She did anal twice in 2006 (Test Drive for Teravision and Sexpose 2: Nikki Benz for Vivid) and once in 2008 (Teradise Island 2 for Vivid).

Hawk
12-02-09, 10:19 PM
Alexis Love

BiVakaFunkdoc
12-02-09, 10:20 PM
She said herself several times; what Benzito did for ZZ was her first internet/freelance anal

blockanwo
12-03-09, 07:02 AM
she's done it

Maddison Ivy did? For Brazzers? Mustve missed it.

jh91870
12-03-09, 06:32 PM
Names in the poll, Kagney. However, Alanah Rae would be my second choice.

fireknight
01-14-10, 06:01 AM
It looks like Mason Moore is the next girl to lose her on-screen anal virginity to Brazzers.

Mason Moore is a looker. But I just can't watch her scenes. I hate squirting. So the fact that she has to squirt in every scene she does is a huge turn-off, causing me to avoid watching her. Even though I'd like to see her take it up the ass, I'll probably pass on this scene.

alexius81
01-14-10, 06:02 AM
I think Mason Moore loose her anal verginity in the movie OIL OVERLOAD 3 dude

fireknight
01-14-10, 12:31 PM
^OK. I never saw that movie. But according to the trailer for BBLIB, they say this is supposed to be her first anal scene.

The_Geordie_One
01-14-10, 12:42 PM
^OK. I never saw that movie. But according to the trailer for BBLIB, they say this is supposed to be her first anal scene.

First anal scene for Brazzers yes! She has done two previous scenes for other companys!

Death49
01-14-10, 12:45 PM
First anal for Brazzers. One of them was Anal Integrity

kennibse
02-06-10, 08:02 PM
Asa Akira