<<remove>>

http://members.brazzers.com/members/index.php?action=scene&scene_id=4166

TravisTW
09-08-2009, 12:20 PM
Nice

York
09-08-2009, 03:42 PM
Maybe that's just home footage, haha.

Edit: They just put the scene on the upcoming page.

keiranlee
09-08-2009, 05:06 PM
Ohhh its coming...

I'm going get slated for this scene as it was pretty hardcore slapping etc...

But the directors wanted that and Puma was cool with it....

hardcracked
09-09-2009, 05:34 AM
this scene from Big Butts Like It Big :D

PINOL01
09-14-2009, 03:13 PM
this scene from Big Butts Like It Big :D

Ive been waiting for an anal scene from Puma and you guys have her acting like a dog??? WHAT THE FUCK??
Have a lot of your clients mentioned that their fantasy is to fuck their dog?
I dont blame the disturbing individual that came up with this idea, I blame the powers that be that OKed it.

MILFLOVER4
09-14-2009, 03:47 PM
Ive been waiting for an anal scene from Puma and you guys have her acting like a dog??? WHAT THE FUCK??
Have a lot of your clients mentioned that their fantasy is to fuck their dog?
I dont blame the disturbing individual that came up with this idea, I blame the powers that be that OKed it.

Disgusting scene. Not a turn on at all. This scene may have been enough for me not to renew my 90 day membership in about 45 days.
Just an awful scene. Maybe the worst scene I have ever watched on any internet site.

This is one scene that should be taken down like you have done with at least one lesbian scene.

MILFLOVER4
09-14-2009, 03:51 PM
Ohhh its coming...

I'm going get slated for this scene as it was pretty hardcore slapping etc...

But the directors wanted that and Puma was cool with it....

Keiran-who the fuck was the director. Cram Johnson? fuck.... I thought Max Hardcore was locked up? I guess they let him out for "work release" Without a doubt the most disgusting non-erotic scene I have ever seen on the internet.

notkindred1
09-14-2009, 04:06 PM
lol crybabies

kennibse
09-14-2009, 04:38 PM
Heeey... For once i agree with you Kindred... :D ...Its nice to see ZZ push the envelope a little, could push it some more tho'... :)

keiranlee
09-14-2009, 08:33 PM
I did say it was different.. lol

p.s i'm training her to fetch my slippers and the paper this week...

MILFLOVER4
09-14-2009, 08:45 PM
I did say it was different.. lol

p.s i'm training her to fetch my slippers and the paper this week...

So you are not at liberty to mention who the director was for the scene?
Is that to protect you or the director. Makes me wonder if Max Hardcore some how got out of prison for a weekend. :)

fireknight
09-14-2009, 10:47 PM
Who cares who the director was? It's a hot scene. It's nice to see Brazzers go hardcore every once in a while.

Keiran and Puma both did a great job.

newblacksharky0
09-14-2009, 10:54 PM
i can't seem to be able to download it.
could anyone fix the HD downloads for this scene?

PINOL01
09-16-2009, 10:24 AM
I agree that if you dont like it, dont watch it. That is why I am not a member of any tranny, gay, etc sites. I am a member of Brazzers and NA because I think they are the best in having hot broads in rather normal sexual scenarios. And zz&#180;s dropped the ball this time.

I agree, maybe the intro is kind of funny, but when it comes to the fucking the zoophilia reference should have been put aside, having her pant like a dog while taking a dick in her ass? seriously?

fireknight
09-18-2009, 11:52 PM
Keiran said it was going to shock some people. And apparently, it did. This is a good thing. People need to be shocked every now and then. It would be terrible if Brazzers was always as boring as some of the customers want it to be. It was a great scene. I would love to see another one like it.

The_Dorian
09-19-2009, 02:38 AM
As far as im concerned BBLIB is ZZ's hardcore site. Nothing is too hardcore for that site. Now if that type of scene starts sliding its way over into BGB for instance I can understand the complaints.

It's really not my thing either but thats the beauty of ZZ im sure another scene got released that day or tomorrow that you will enjoy, just ignore that one.

hardcracked
09-30-2009, 09:11 AM
more...puma anal