PDA

View Full Version : Brazzers Elite Countdown Thread

curiousbystander
06-25-2009, 11:24 PM
Ok, so Brazzers has announced the HD Downloads are going to be for Elite members only, with the option to pay per download if you're not at the six month mark yet. Like it, love it, hate it, or don't care, odds are most of us joined before Brazzers announced any HD content, so getting HD downloads is an upgrade over and above what most of us paid to join the site for in the first place, and they're only asking us to be paid members for six months to crossover to Elite without paying any extra. In the meantime, the SD quality has increased, and we can all stream HD anytime we want.

There are other threads where people are discussing whether this is good, bad, whatever, but this thread is just about one thing, counting down to crossing over to the promised land of Elite status... so I'm going to start:

curiousbystander: T minus 2 months and 23 days until Elite!

rezzanorganic
06-25-2009, 11:31 PM
lol, I'm at 5 months 12 days, except I had a year membership that expired and I waited like 10 days in between to renew for another year.... but I don't count as elite I guess. My 190 bucks isn't quite enough paid yet I guess.

spdyM3
06-25-2009, 11:32 PM
Already active..have fun waiting

BiVakaFunkdoc
06-25-2009, 11:51 PM
shieeeeettt, I been pissin elite-steez since I was shittin my pampers

;)

bamaballer
06-26-2009, 12:51 AM
Damn funk doc that's a hot line.

Number 1 on the charts! lol

Jack66
06-26-2009, 03:17 AM
Finally, being elite is paying off!
Gracias Brazzers!!!

RockySquirrel
06-29-2009, 10:57 PM
Elite eh, well, I have nipples Greg, can you milk me?